Saturday, July 29, 2023

Gunshots Heard Around the World: "Crying on a Sunday Night"

 At the thought that many are now forever gone, I'm reminded that they live forever.

May the dead rest in peace,

and may the living heed the warnings of the signs of the times.

The warning is:

"SITUATION CRITICAL.  CODE RED TERROR ALERT.  PREPARE FOR EMERGENCIES TODAY."

I hate to say it dear reader, but the truth is such.

The world is going nuts.  Mad, crazy times are here, and though it may seem sane to ignore how troubling all of this death by warfare, willful murder and firearms generally  are, I think that  -  in-itself  -  to be insane.  That one can ignore the troubles of the world as if it doesn't effect us.  But it's not just over there, at some point in the future... it is right now, today, 7/29/23.

There will be calamities today that we have not seen, and While I'd Hope for the Best,

Honestly ya'll - "I'd prepare for the worst".

Whether it's the Isreali revolution, the violence in ukraine, the gun violence in the USA, or an actual government agency that murdered it's own contractors (as revealed in the UAP airforce whistleblower testimony), I'd have to say - I'm shitting bricks atm.

But to me,

This seems to be an appropriate response to the revelations that computer interface tech in our "smart phones" (yeah right, more like dumbass rip off phones), can be used by the CCP and PLA to "control the world" (that's how the CCP put it in their own terms).  It may sound offensive, but slave labor produced I PHONES @ FOXCONN = YOU ARE NOW A QUASI-BUDDHIST/ISLAMIST SERF.

So with that,

stay safe and sound: "Here's the number to the Department of Homeland Security - 1-866-DHS-2-ICE"

IDU 23

No comments:

Post a Comment