Thursday, July 13, 2023

Knocking On Heaven's Door: "The Imminent Nuclear War"

 I feel at this point in time in human history, Nuclear apocalypse is near guaranteed...  Democrats always act self assured with the whole "Mutual Destruction" mantra, but it won't keep Vlad the Impaler from using nuclear warfare, nor the Norks nor the Chicoms, nor even the mooning danger - IRAN.  This is all in nuclear holocaust shit, and I fear the worst for LA...

I read an article, which I'm loathe to comment on (as I rarely comment on internet articles), however this one struck me:

"Top 10 Cities Most Likely to be Hit in a Nuclear Bomb Attack"...

Amongst them was L.A.

Now I don't want to say they call it the TMZ for a purpose, but I fear that L.A. &, yea Hollywood itself is on the precipice of total annihilation.  Look at the landslides happening...  Could this be Geological warfare from Russia, Crumbling L.A.'s Homes????


Even this researcher noted by American Military News.com said this:

"Where we are right now is exciting. Where we are heading is a lot more important than that, I’d say,” Yudkowsky said, adding, “I think [AI] gets smarter than us. I think we’re not ready, I think we don’t know what we’re doing, and I think we’re all going to die.”

When asked how experts can get the public to take the threat of AI seriously, Yudkowsky said people need to see early versions of AI in action through programs like ChatGPT."

Amongst this was the claim that we're in an "End Game" scenario where we will see WORLD WAR III!

So I pray for the best,

but merely speculating,

I'd have to say that Nukes are going to drop at some point!

Why can't we be the ones to drop them pre-emptively?

Should we, as NATO, wait idly by while a madman like Putin builds up nukes???

Shouldn't we take him out like we did Hussein?

I don't know,

but unless we deal seriously with the WW3/NUCLEAR WARFARE Problem,

a lot of everything else will seem unimportant to myself, and DDU.

So IDU, International Democracy United Dictates?

"Don't Fight For Freedom, Don't Fight At All, Love for the Sake of God, and Protest for the Love of State, and Build and ReBuild for the Sake of Your Nation!"

-Brendan O'Connell 7/13/2023


No comments:

Post a Comment