Thursday, July 6, 2023

North Carolina Legalizes Sports Gambling: "Poorest NC Policy-Making Decision I've Ever Seen"

 I've never, in my entire life as a resident of North Carolina, seen a poorer, trashier and worse policy decision in our state as legalizing Sports Betting/Gambling.

Now there will be a lot, who will use this new ability to quote "Gamble from your Cell Phone", responsibly.  I'm afraid the other vast majority of Sports Gamblers will lose BIGLY, on this trashy bi-partisan provision in our state.

I, as a Christian, believe that Gambling is a sin.

Many, don't.

Well I'm afraid now that the cat is out of the bag,

you will see normal god-fearing Americans in our Home State of the Long Leaf Pine "GO BROKE" due to Sports Gambling.  I've seen it first hand with a friend of mine named Stetson Black, a little tubby Mormon kid I know.  He lost hundreds of thousands of dollars of his wife's money to Gambling Addiction, and I fear the worst possible results similar to this happening to respectable citizens of our state, the Ole' North State.

Why couldn't we have defeated this white trash legislation?

Literally,

Good republican families can be expected to GO BROKE if daddy has a gambling/drinking problem.

This is a distinct loss of 'quality of life'.

I say,

Let's speak out against gambling, as Christians.

Let them know we don't approve of betting money on games of Chance!!!

It's literally our only way forward as Christians!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment