Tuesday, July 25, 2023

RUSSIA STRIKES ODESSA, NEW HOUSE MIX TO SHOW PATRIOTIC SUPPORT FOR THE UKRAINIAN CITIZENRY

 


Semper the gott danged Fi.
Borne to kill...
You see that chick in the photo with me doin' a screwface for our new mix (A FORGOTTEN SOUND WILL ALWAYS MURDER A SOUNDBWOY)?
She's bad to the bone,
a semper fi borne and bred marine to the CORPS!!!
She come's from a military family,
and she was cautiously optimistic but nervous mixing for real in a new mix,
but I think she owned it - all new 2023 HOUSE MUSIC from her and the DDU/IDU Don,
C&C NC INC.
So sit back and check some new house tracks,
and know that our boys and grrrlz in uniform are shipping out to the middle east to quell the riots, uprisings and protestationing enflaming the cradle of civilization atm.  So I, for one, am proud to have a bonafide marine BADASS on my Clip & Carbine DJ Soundsystem Crew.
DJ CLIP has added so much to the dynamics of my 23 year old Clip & Carbine D&B/Ragga Jungle moniker, and I'm always grateful for her involvement, as I'm a little beneath that sort of character...
I mean anyone who knows "Carbine" from back in the day knows I'm a total druggie & lush in many respects, but DJ CLIP (I just call her by her nickname "Nay") is stone sane, stone sober, and not - AT ALL - stoned ever.  She works her ass off, living with a military family, and actually does a lot of prestigious stuff in terms of employment, half the time.  Other half she just Nannies.
But she's a class Chick, who actually though she may appear "African American", she ID's as Half-White/Half Black "All Marine".
I tried to get her to see Barbenheimer with me after we recorded this,
but DJ CLIP is so busy with leading a military family life that it's hard to get her in the studio at ALL!!!
She famously contributed to the "Clip&Carbine" BADMANTIME.COM Ukrainian benefit album, generating some amount of cryptocurrency to get into the hands of the very cold, very hungry, and often homeless in Kyiv.
I hope our efforts, along with BADMANTIME.COM,
will help when the "Fighting Season" guns and ammo blasting away and ballasts recede this winter, and it becomes a bitterly cold "Weaponization of Winter".
Maybe we can feed the homeless in Kyiv.
Maybe we can defend and rebuild Odessa, which recently much to my chagrin was the target of mass airstrikes by Russia of late.
I actually featured some Ukrainian Rock Band called The Nietzsche in the BADMANTIME.COM mixtape I did from Odessa, Ukraine... so that one hit home.  Apparently in Odessa, a city so ancient I don't even think Jerusalem has infrastructure that historical....  They're. for the most part, not in favor of War.
Odessa is a very bi=partisan-esque city in some respects, in that: "they don't really care who wins the war, they just want the war to stop... NOW".
So I think Russia's recent strikes on odessa buildings and apartment complexes, really adds insult to these "Ukraine-Firsters" injury.
I hope we can find peace in this world.
So this one is Going out to everyone in the world,
who longs for peace over duty.
Who longs for love over vulgarity.
Who longs for the stability of the Status Quo,
That only the USMC and United Methodists can provide, at least here,
and for those who long for an absence of/to Violent Extremist Protestations against all Authority,
Making everybody just as  vulgar  by lowering the bar with their, en masse', own baseness.

Stand up,
Salute,
HOUSE MUSIC "23

No comments:

Post a Comment