Monday, July 10, 2023

Cryptomnesia: "Vote 4 Trump"

 I'm here to tell ya'll to get out there and vote for Donald J. Trump this election cycle.  He's the clear, obvious presumptive nominee - And Although I stand with Mike Pence's "Evangelicalism", i believe Trump's Episcopal character to be in a perfect sense, and sensible conscience - The #1 Candidate who can bring us the White House in 2024.

Now I'm happy to tell you why,

apart from the elephant in the room legislatively (i.e. WE PWNED THE SUPREME COURT)...

Trump's unique brand of Republican G.O.P. is what the youth of today enjoy more than the stodgy cliches and Talking Heads...  I mean, to the Repub Youth of Today?

Trump is their G.O.P.,

and always will be!!!  We need to consolidate the base, gather around as persons & a culture/society and rally for Trump.  Trump is the best candidate for president, and I - as a DJ, as a Producer with Punk Vocals out on Vinyl in GER, I WILL BE CASTING MY G.O.P. NOMINEE BALLOT FOR DONALD TRUMP!!!


All Heil Trump!!!

Brendan Hooker O'Connell 7/10/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment