Friday, February 16, 2024

Yo, ya'llllllllll!!!! KKKRAM A DIAPHRAGM, BITCH! "official mc condom rant"

Yo yaaaaalllllllllllllll,

Dis nigger be tahrippin, dawg, Noam sayin'?  Fuckin faggot ass tranny dipshit buttfucking faggots can't even cram a damn diaphragm because they be mad motarded, Noam SAYNE!!!!!!

Yo ya'll, I be mc condom, all up di hizzay, and I be maaaaad reppin' da prophylactic awareness month known Febrary, you knoooo???????  hahah!!!

Knome SAIN??!?!?!?!?!??!  G-yah!  Wear a condom bitch.  Cram a diaphragm faggot trick hoe!  You could get H.I.V. which stand fo'- uhhhh...

..

. AIDS and shit.  I kno dat because I viddied it at da liebarie, gnome sain, troll trick nyukka.  

MC CONDOM FREESTYLE:


Uh....

Yeah....

Uh....

OOOOKKKKAAAAAYYYY (KK)

Yeah dog, I be mad on acid,

ya'll b trippin' ahi I'm just laughing,

laughing at dat ass, 

but ain't tapping it & shit,

Cause ya'll some bitch nigger fucking- 















FAGGOTS.


yeah,

uh,

yeeah...









"Hi, I'm the actual avatar/aviator Brendan "Da Trick Hooker" O'Donnell, SON OF MINI-MICHEAL MOORE, and I say to you today.  

this...




(scroll down please)

















(more)

























(more)





























So yeah, Life is about goal oriented jobrification strategies.



Jeyah.



....and shit.





(DO NOT SCROLL)

(DO NOT SCROLL)

(DO NOT SCROLL)
























....

g-d it....





















DUMBASS

 

No comments:

Post a Comment