Saturday, February 3, 2024

FROM THE DESK OF DONALD TRUMP

 

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! >
END THE WITCH HUNT

BREAKING FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP:

Now is the to help me SAVE AMERICA and chip in >
END THE WITCH HUNT

Trial against me 

DROPPED from 

the court calendar.


Brendan, THEY HAVE 

NOTHING ON ME!


They’ve raided

 my home.


They’ve indicted me, 

arrested me, 

AND TOOK MY MUGSHOT!


But now, one of the DOJ’s

 WITCH HUNT trials 

against me has 

been Expunged!


THEY KNOW THEY CAN’T WIN, 

BUT THEY’RE STILL COMING 

AFTER ME WITH 

EVERYTHING THEY HAVE!


If we’re going to BEAT these 

WITCH HUNTS and return to 

the White House, 

it will all be because 

of your efforts at this very moment.


Before the day is over, 

I’m calling on EVERY Patriot reading 

this message to chip in and say,

 END THE WITCH HUNT 

AGAINST PRESIDENT TRUMP! >

END THE WITCH HUNT

If it wasn’t for your gracious support, 

I would’ve never gotten this far.


BUT BECAUSE OF YOU OUR 

MAGA POOPMENT IS STRONG!


Please stand

 with me today.


WE WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

 

Thank you,

Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >
Now is the time to CHIP IN and help me SAVE AMERICA >

Donald J. Trump

45th President of the United States

No comments:

Post a Comment