Thursday, February 15, 2024

DEAR FCC: "Please, For the Love of God... DON'T RELEASE THE RACE OF THE KC MASSACRE PERPS"

 Look,

listen,

and hear this right now.  Please, USSA?

Oft' times the use of massive campaigns of disinfo, and especially censoring certain stacks of stuff from mass media, indie media, or -in this case- ANY media has no wrong doing or malicious/malfeasance intended.  I'd hope that anti-censorship tycoons would realize this, truly.

I do some racy fucking shit with my muzak (most notably "Tweenstar" LP DIGI [banned in the uk]), but even then I have the decency to censor myself.  It ain't what it is, seen?  So, while certain aspects of mass FCC oriented censorship are truly, truestly of all "Immoral", I'd have to say the most immoral censorship is the pragmatic communist black out by Good Ole' Baruck.  What censorship was "Obamanable"?

THE FUCKING CENSORSHIP OF THE OSAMA HEADSHOT.

Other than that, who honestly gives a good damn.

Honestly!

However,

while many ARE critical (sometimes harshly so) of FCC censorship,

I'd say you'd have to be a gaddamned foo' to not take the common sensical stance of,

"Hey, sometimes censorship to prevent future harm is mad decent FCC administration!  Honestly!

I mean it gets fucking annoying, and Media CEO's are so corrupt (seriously I worked in Real Estate Ads) that they REALLY do 'poison' about %20 percent of it."

However,

I am white.

I am proud.

I am not a boy.

So, and take me seriously on this and please accept the consequences of your non-censorship sin and responsibility the FCC under O'Biden has on this shit...


FOR

THE 

LOVE

OF

GOD

DON'T

RELEASE

THE

RACE

OF

THE

TERRORIST.


succinctly non virtue signalinglyesque yours,

Ralph Thomas Stillwell

P.S. My Gram Gram was a Speech Writer for thee FBI, K?

PLEASE PASS TO AUTHORITY ON GOOD ADVISEMENT?  NAIVE? 

DEF. NARCISSISTIC? ABSOLUTELY.

Crazy?

Absolutely goddamned not...















UNLESS YOU WANT IT THAT WAY ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment