Thursday, February 15, 2024

Healthcare in Danger of Repeating Nazi Germany's "Holocaust"

 Ever heard of "Maus"?

Ever herd of "Animal Farm"?

Ever heard of a Terrorist Brown-Shirt?

I have seen them,

and they aren't even people.  They aren't even almost people.  I'd speculate they're likely human, but with the eternal recurrence of Abominable Animalism, I'd almost write that off- carte blanch -altogether.

Animals don't have a soul.  Neither does a "Terrorist", any animal on a Farm (hell that's why we eat them.  Animals with souls taste disgusting), nor a Communist Brown Shirt - Regardless of Race, Creed or Color.  Why?

Because they are inhumane!  You can't spell inhumane without inhuman.  I don't see any problem, whatsoever, with violating a soulless animal's, quothe the commies, "Rights".  There's a big case in my hometown about inhumane treatment of an Animal Refuge.  They arrested and charged the heroes protecting rescue animals, then euthanized any animal they deemed 'unadoptable'.  One communist belief sourced from douchebag Peter Singer, is that soulless animal marxist/maoists believe 'animals' are more sacred than humanity, hence animal rights are more important than Human Rights.  

What? Further, someone - much like early Proto-Nazi Ger.,  called 911 on the basis of cruelty to animals.  In Proto-Nazi Germany, somehow the paganism of their little 'empowerment' moovement imbued their culture with the ethics of informing on each-other.  Neighbor calling the Brown Shirts on their Neighbors, en masse, in an event of mass irrationality.  There is no such thing as "Mental Health Treatment", in all honesty.  I mean, there may well be, but it ain't what it ain't, and Mental Disorders are not physiological, outside of the heroic limitations physically r-worded people sometimes are born with.  Brown Shirts are, and have always been Retards.  And that gives people who accept their godly limitations a truly, truly bad name - because most of them possess a far more vast degree of Intellectual Curiosity than the Brown Shirts selling out all of America, in Healthcare/Substance Abuse/etc. compartments.

Mental Health?

It's a Farce.  Mental Illness?  Not actually real, whatsoever.

Honestly,

PTSD?  Total B.S.,

Bi-Polar?  Mania? Schizophrenia?  Made up figments of a Mad Scientist's imaginative communism.

There is no mental pathology that medicine can cure, ever.  Never was, never will be.

All human irrationality, and all evil pathology, and even minor eccentricities such as neurosis etc. are fundamental to human nature.  No one is free from them, unless through repentance.

De-Facto.

I have a severe rational fear of our own country becoming the next Nazi Germany.

Yes, I have an LP out in Germany,

and yes, I have read Continental Philosophy extensively.

However,

The prevalence of this bullshit "Das Bier Garden", Pro-Germanism mentality, the whole fetishization of Germany as such?

Its fucking more retarded than a Hun with a Gun.

And trust me,

that's pretty fucking retarded.

I don't even like Germany!  Honestly!  Fuck 'em.

I had this one Brown Skirt cunt I boned a while back, ditches me for this meathead and when I stopped by she said, "I'd like you to meet my friend, he's actually German!"

And, you know, Americans who come from any German heritage and actually identify as German are fucking dipshits.  I mean, it's fucking dumb.

So I say,

"Oh so your a kraut, huh?  Hey faggot, I've had a little 'Hun' in me too!  Like when the brown skirt Healthcare Worker you're fucking now stuck her finger up my Irish ass!"

Creepy, huh...










BWAHAHAHAH,

When doctors start acting like the law, Law enforcement officers become subjects to doctors, and the overwhelming 'movement' of idolizing "Germany as Such" takes this kind of ridiculous prevalence, I start scratching my head and saying, "So when's the impending Holocaust of deplorables/unemployables/insurrectionists happening?  Because I, reeeaaaaalllllyyyy need to jump ship before that shit happens."


lol

Random post,

EAT A DICK RAT

No comments:

Post a Comment