Monday, October 3, 2022

Numero Uno: "A Little Latin Lingo for Those of you in Del Rio"

Communism has never been more palpably obvious as a foreign enemy than now, more than ever, now and forever! My High School sweetheart was ripped from my clutches over two decades ago (by a russian artist in commie terrain Asheville), and still I-March-On! I was recently incarcerated in the Catholic Biden Assault on anti-Commie protestants... We all know the horror, we all know the tragedy... but did you know el maha Rushie said the Pope was a communist???? He did, and I think Biden is compromising to marxism and maoism! Why wouldn't he? Rush once likened the pope el francisco to san fran hippie cartelists...Why? I would say it was a hunch, and now is the time to vote Nationalist, b/c the gd pacifists are anything but... They claim to be doing good, but why does so much communist anti-christian catholicism turn our friends and families toward a large scale lock down of trumpists? Becauxse they're hiding something...what? I dunno, but FTS! "FUCK THAT SHIT" a grateful hello to my readers in Rio Linda, and may all of you have a safe and happy hellow's eve! Let's do the right thing, and not support the niggers lives matter commie cartel!
^^^Hey look it's a dead russian catholic^^^

No comments:

Post a Comment