Friday, October 7, 2022

DUKE SCHOLAR @ ST. JOHN'S UNI

 

CLIP & CARBINE SOUND - OVER 20,000 D/L's on my C&C NC INC Sample Pack



 Gabba Gabba Hey - CLIP & CARBINE Sample Pack ftw!!!





over 20,000 d/l's




As the Soundsystem known as C&C NC INC.,
I'd just like to say - I support full autofire for civilians...  I mean, how are you going to curb gun violence by crippling our civilian armaments?  I say,
that's pretty fucked up right there dude - I mean, guns are guns, ammo is ammo and this is America last I checked...  Oh and everyone knows I'm a Trumpist...
I made a big deal about how Trump pumped funds and arms in to Ukraine...  Now look at what sleepy joe has done, corrupt laptops, no compassion for responsible rifle owners, and practically trying to disarm the american public...
UKRAINE IS RUNNING OUT OF THE MUNITIONS TRUMP GAVE THEM,
but where's Sleepy Joe?
Drunk as fuck and on opiods or anti-anxiety meds, stuttering his catholic pope loving ass to our country's detriment (he really was drunk on the podium).
I mean,
Ukraine is almost out of Ammo - and the profuse ammo they DID have, ran out - bet ya'll wished you had voted Trump, huh?
We need Hawks, 
not doves with anti-arms manufacturing Popery!
Don't vote G.O.P.






Register G.O.P.

We want ya'll to join our party - ok?
And for my international leaders,
I think they need to Stand behind Hawks, not Doves.
We cannot lose this battle with communism,
we can't afford to...
And hey,
Why don't we all sober up and quit the drugs?
That's what Mother Russia Bear would say -
KILL THE BEARS
and at the russians visiting my blawg (yes I see and track yr IP hits),
SUCK UNNO MUMA!!!
USA USA USA!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment