Sunday, October 16, 2022

Happy Sabbath to International Democracy United Readers

 I'm unhappy to comment, things in Kiev - where my bud 5904 is located - seem to have taken a turn for the worse.  I was last in communication with him, and I asked him if he had power, he said "Yes, but the houses across the street are gone."

It's a sad state of affairs, and I'm praying for security globally...

Why does hate have to flatten townships?  If Catholic Eastern Orthodoxy in Russia really understood Agape, then why would they insist on violent conquest?  They have a gap in their understanding of what constitute good policy, godly warfare and justice writ and service of God's Lawful Conduct.  In war, nothing is permitted except for Godly justice...

In this war in Kyiv,

there has been no Godly justice as I can see it.

Just brute destruction.  I'm praying for peace,

I'm praying for the Dead.

May "pravda vitezi" shine through God's might and majesty,

or Victory through Truth.

International Democracy United is the Sub-Affiliate of DDU,

and it is my hope that we may all do the right thing, and find a way to stem the tide of Communism, which Russia's Mother State has never truly departed from.  This is a fight for Free Market Capitalism, and may Kyiv, Ukraine remain strong and vigilant in the face of brutal oppression.  May we bridge the gap between ancient Samaria and the Red Sea.  The Body is not united at the moment, let me not followeth after the Lord from Russia, but be a Member of IDU/DDU in the Body of righteous Christ Jesus.

Ressurection is happening at the first Dawn, All across Kyiv, 3:15 AM Eastern Standard Time.

In these days of ascension, let the Appearances of the Temple find their way to all native citizens of Cephas, and let the Two disciples of the IDU namesake be found not in death, but in Truth.

And may the dead be entombed in Sepulchers, so that the priests may ordain them this Sabbath of our Lord,

10/16/'22

No comments:

Post a Comment