Thursday, October 13, 2022

 Music | Minos Battery Recordings (bandcamp.com)



I started this label a long time ago, after I got signed to Legs-Net & Slime-Net.  It's pretty fun!  I just put all my unreleasable stuff up on it, it doesn't get much play, but I still enjoy it!  My fans were raving about my graphic art, and I'm like - well, it's pretty rudimentary - I basically just need something to have as a pic.  but yeah, named after 'minus battery' and 'king minos', the cretan king, it's my little indie label - it's mostly me and a few other artists....  hope ya'll can forward this to management, and I'll cope with not having the vinyl a little longer (actually kind of worried about it, apparently there's some kind of weird U.N. hold on oversea's shipping b/c of the war).
ez
Brendan 'Emo Headache' O'Connell
.  Thanks ya'll, it's time to get sad for halloween ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment