Sunday, August 8, 2021

USA USA USA

Hi all! I hope you've been turning to politalk original Olympic coverage during the course of this 2020 Tokyo Olympics. Thank you to anybody who checked out my short brief concise and contrite analysis. Thank you all thank you very much. I just now found out this morning that America won the gold medal count for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics! Honestly I remember before the event started saying these words... second place is not good enough for the United States of America. I honestly didn't believe in the run-up to the Olympics that these words would have any salience or prescience. I did not know that we would in fact emerge  in regards to the overall gold medal count in a Victorious Triumph...

 Thank you so much for turning to my blog I have never been so enthusiastically enthralled by the prospects for America's future! I have never been so hopeful that the next generation of youngsters in the United States of America can solve this country's problems in a time of dire need. I feel that not only is this a victory for everyday America. I also feel that this is a victory for people who strive to be the best! This is a victory for the USA champions! As the champion of DJing I feel that taking part in the celebration today on this day of Our Lord August 8th 2021 that we will find victory in ourselves victory in our works victory in our spirit mind and heart and yay victory in reality! We emerged as the number one competitor by winning the gold medal count!

 As I said before the competition began for America second place is not good enough. That's how I feel about my works my Endeavors and that's how I feel about my family, that's how I feel about this blog and that's how I feel about America! So thank you for turning to my blog may you be blessed with the victory of gold lined roads in heaven when you get there you will see that it takes champions to be the elect! For many are called but few are chosen! Let's let ourselves, our works, and our country serve as an example of a shining Beacon of Light for the rest of the world so we can rub it in and let them know that even though they thought they were better than us it turns out we in fact we were more equalish than them the whole time despite their elitism!

Here's to a victory in Jesus! Here's to a victory for the driving spirit that never gives up! Cheers! Let's all drink to America the best country in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment