Tuesday, August 10, 2021

So I Punched a Dude at a Biker Bar for my Politik


 I've been bragging about this so often that I figured it bears repeating...
(this happened about 3 months ago and I was and am currently on probation for Ethnic Intimidation)

I'm a Pence repub.

Don't fuck with Irish evangelicals... why not?

wellllll...........

We've been on lockdown for... a... loooooong.... time....


So when I found a heavy metal show at a biker bar in my area I went there looking for a fight -

- and fight I did.

I, early on, spent over 36 bucks on the juke box.

I got somewhat wasted on beer...

and I cold cocked a biker in the face for saying

(and I quote)

"Mike Pence deserves to die."

I was wasted, so don't be like me and drink too much and get into fights and shit.

but I went there with the knowledge that some of these police assaulting R.I.N.O.'s on Jan 6th in the District had been chanting "Hang Pence".

So I kind of went there trying to get someone to say something bad about Mike Pence so I could get justice for my G.O.Party...

I'm drinking...

The heavy metal rock band is playing...

and I'm making conversation...

I ask this older gent with a ponytail what he thought of Trump.

I forget what he said like everyone else b/c no one cares about what you think of Trump!

Then I asked him what he thought of Pence...






























***3eh***




















BAM

I punched him as hard as I could in the chin.

...and walked back to my car and drove home listening to Aerosmith.

So remember,

I'm a Pence repub.

Don't fuck with Irish evangelicals, ya get me?



No comments:

Post a Comment