Monday, August 2, 2021

Hi, I'm EMO HEADACHE a.k.a. RT STILLWELL

 Howdy nowaday,

I'd like to ask all of you to check out the ACTUAL R.T. Domestic Democracy United post punk label that I've created: CLICK HERE 4 DDU's MUSIC LABEL

  . . . it doesn't get as much- how shall I say this...

it doesn't always get the promotion it deserves.


CLICK ***this link right 'cheer*** 4 MBR's Label Page

But it's called Minos battery recordings: 


The website is @ MBR - The Original Post-Genre Label of Politalk

It's decked out in what I consider to be the true color of the afterworld, or nether/ether region...

HOT PINK

DAYGLO YELLOW

and

NEON GREEN....

I hope all of you will click the MBR link and listen to my works of post-genre non-fungable garbage!

TY

R.T. Stillwell DDU TOKYO EDITION OLYMPIAD 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment