Tuesday, August 3, 2021


 So...

I wanted to type something out of poetry from FAUST...

Which is-

We've all been watching the olympic trials...

and one thing I would like to mention is the proclamations of scripture-

Which 0 to me 0 translates into the adjuncticated meaning of biblical scripture that says:

" A man who commits LUST in his heart has adulterered already."

Which is to say...

that all of your boneration about so-spoken "hot" olympiads was tantamount to the worst of sins...

For one,

to think that you have the right!!!!"

I apologize....

I'll end it with a quote from scripture;

the book of GOETHE:

"Why are they threading

Round and around the gallows-tree?"

- A BROAD FEILD.  FAUST AND MEPHISTOPHELES DASH FURIOUSLY ACROSS THE FEILD ON BLACK HORSES

- Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment