Saturday, September 9, 2023

THIS JUST IN!!! "Breaking Report, Race Relations Among Big Issues in USA Politalk"

 Yes Tom,

That's right,

the big bam kazaam that happened Downtown Chapel Hill UNC, where of Course Famously my mother Graduated from, was the horrendous shooting by a Mr. Xi of Yan, an admin. @ UNC campus.  

This tradegy, tom has struck....


I'm sorry (weeping)

This tragedy has struck the heart of UNC & the piedmont of NC, USA.  

Mr. Xi apperently Tom, went into a research facility on UNC Tarheel campus grounds with a weapon.  All suspects are innocent until proven guilty of being espionage agents, Tom - But I'm being told this guy Xi was, and I quote "Pretty Asian."

I'm here in the street in Downtown Communist Carborro to put my finger on the pulse of Tarheel America,

Here are some of the comments from the jack and jane on the street at Weaver St. Market:

"I support Xi, I mean he's fighting a capitalist system of Pigs."

"I'm having a caramel cappucino, please don't talk religion or politics."

"I think it was sooooo, leik, ya knoooo, totally tragic what happened, to leik Yan."


So that was a bust, 

back to you Tom:


This just in,

Support POTUS Nominee Trump!!!



TRUMP WILL OPEN UP FREE TRADE TO CHINA AND BE RID OF ANTI-ASIAN RACISM

No comments:

Post a Comment