Sunday, September 10, 2023

More & More Attacks By Atheists On Christians

 These, atheists and agnostics, who haven't even read F. Nietzsche extensively as I have, are constantly "on the attack" towards white & black Christians.  Even Mark Robinson has been viciously attacked by the left in our home state.  And I tell ya'll,

A lot of it is coming from the Labor Unions.

Organized Labor wants religion out of our workplaces,

Out of our schools,

Out of our Businesses.

I tell ya'll - Jesus Christ loves you,

he do - But God Don't.

Fear Gott.

It's the only way.

Atheists don't understand America.  They claim to have some kind of "Folksyness", but they are all Traitors to the USA.  The USA was founded on Christian Principals.  I say this on the sabbath.

But if god is dead?

Then the marxists killed him.

I say,

That's "Murder One".

Let's call these Marxist atheists to bring their own lack of morality to a kind of accountability.

An Existential accountability.

Let's say,

If there really is  no god as you proudly proclaim,

say to god, right now,

"GOD IF YOU ARE REAL, STRIKE ME DOWN"

I double doople dawg dare you.

You won't last three months atheist. 

I'll be six feet in the ground, and still believe in Jesus.

Here lies Brendan O'Connell,

It'll say,

And there'll be a link to my blog "www.politalk2.blogspot.com",

just for god to look at.

Be proud of where you're from,

That's all I gotta say!!!!


AMEN!

BRENDAN O'CONNELL

DDU23

No comments:

Post a Comment