Tuesday, September 26, 2023

DIRTY NIPPONESE BASTARD ATTEMPTS TO MASS MURDER UNITED METHODISTS IN FAIRFAX, VA

 

Sometimes I speculate on the velocity betwixt bubbles in our time's whirlpool.  What will happen, augerers try to foresee. We all wonder, what it takes to prevent tragedy.  Let's think for a moment what may have happened in this little dicked nips murderous stalking of a (my denomination) United Methodist church in (my hometown where I was born), Fairfax Virginia.  I speculate on the timing of the ushers who shadowed this ornery looking asiatic.  I speculate on the cowardice and fear of God that kept him from opening fire, or even using his concealed knives on innocent parishoners.  I speculate on the distance between this sicko's firearms and the innocent children at the church.  I wonder what the christian rock band thinks about the whole affair...

Why?

What conduced this little dicked chinky dinky ding dong to target an Evangelical church, and go there with some sort of agenda against my United Methodist faith.

I thank God no one was hurt.

I know for one,

 Dressed formally, United methodists will F*CK up a mass shooter.

This little chink in the doctored mugshot above,

is not just a criminal communist...

He's a sick perverted athiest with a deathwish.

...and all he's getting charged with is carrying a gun illegally and making 'threats'...

TAKE THIS FUCKING NIP TERRORIST TO GITMO AND FIND OUT FOR DAMNED SURE WHAT HIS RICE EATING ASS KNOWS OR DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE CCP AND PLA!!!

BLACK BAG THIS FUCK, TODAY!

NEVER LET HIM OUT OF A TINY LITTLE LIGHTLESS HOLE IN GUITANAMO BAY~!~!!

My fucking grandmother, who worked for the fucking goddamned FBI as a speechwriter fucking DIED from the china plague, and now the nip buddhist commies are targeting UNITED METHODISTS?!?!??!?!

FUCK THESE RAT EATERS,

have some fucking bok choi,

you fucking slant eyes piece of shit,

you wanna pick a fight with Evangelicals,

you'll have you're gottdamned work cut out for you china,

because god HATES FAGS,

and CHINA,

the CCP,

and their little slant eyed bastard brothers the PLA...

Why?

Because NIPS ARE FAGGOTS.

Can we make an amendment to the second amendment so no asian in America is allowed to own a firearm?

or how about putting all of them into internment camps,

like in ww2???

I mean for fuck sake,

I'm fucking FROM fairfax, VA - My grandmother who worked for the FED FUCKING DIED from Covid (you fucking rat/bat eating sick fucks), and I worship at the altar of Pastors in the PUMC faith.

You picked the wrong grudge, asiatic.

I don't hold grudges,

but I start vendettas.

I issue a writ of righteous wrath toward all Chinamen.

Fuck them all...

The fuuuuuck,

fuck this bastard,

I say give him the chinese water torture treatment!

It's fucking NOT american! No american law for this nip bastard except gitmo,

that's what I say!

I don't see how this piece of living human waste is even allowed to live at this point,

post-birth abort this fucking communist pig.

IDU23

No comments:

Post a Comment