Monday, September 11, 2023

Chew on This Gibberish For a While U Heartless Swine

 You can save on goodbyes,

%15 off Sale @ Dollar Gen'ral.

I once mentioned, in an attempt to be bi-partisan about interests in the Bible Belt, that Dollar Gen'ral is owned By The Much Maligned By "Indy Weekly" Mr. Pope.

Mr. Pope is an NC native,

and as you know, the store in which the prominent "RACE CRIME" occurred was a "DOLLAR GEN'RAL"


So all I'll Say in Art Pope's Favor,

though his family is in my heart's prayers for FL. today,

is Dollar Gen'ral has done more for sinema in the South than movie theatres.

I don't even go to the cinema, I think I'm too broke and my cross is too big to even fit in the door,

but DVD's,

and Blu-Rays esp.

Are available en masse @ DOLLAR GEN'RAL.

Sometimes at a %15 Sale,

so like practically 3 bucks for one blu-ray.

I think we can all show our support for the tragedy that occured in FL. by saying we "SUPPORT ART POPE" bvy going to Dollar Gen'ral...

DDU23

No comments:

Post a Comment