Wednesday, February 8, 2023

What Causes Homicides? Death by Cop? Etc? "A Suicide Mentality in America" Says DDU

 Domestic Democracy United 2/8/2023

I've been grappling with a lot of Nausea, at the violence in the streets.  Today, there was a shooting in my town, Durham, in which two teens were shot - one of them just died.  I'm shocked at how dangerous and lawless our country has become...

What causes these 'shootings'?  I don't think the term 'shooting' really describes this stuff. 


It is homicide.  plain and simple.

I'm struggling to think, how will the forgotten innocent American - regardless of creed - fare when things get heated this summer?  I fear for the worst, and hope for the best.

Sometimes this stuff just happens...

but this homicide on the American Tobacco Campus is exemplary of a Chronic Condition of the neglect in impoverished American Society.  What occured?  I do not know, but the shooter is on the loose!

And while I haven't seen the stats,

I'd say that violence is on the rise in the U.S. of America...

Question to anyone out there.

Why?

Well my explanation is not Scientific or Psychological (which in my opinion seems to be adding gas to the fire), but rather religious, or Faith based.  It is a meme gleaned off an old Sermon preached by a man who, when he died I knew we were in for trouble, said that in America Experts are saying we now have what is called a "Suicide Mentality".  That man could talk any of these gun toting thugs back to reality if he were here...  that man is Billy Graham (may he rest in peace).

a lot of people,

myself included,

feel hopeless.

Feel given a rough shod in life...

Feel like things are so bad that they, as He put it, "Give up".

So there's no way out...

I just want to give up,

and take what one of my favorite UK PUNK Bands called "The Easy Way Out".

It's easy for us to understand why someone would commit an atrocious homicide knowing they'll presumably get caught!  They feel like there's no other answer!

Well the reality of that myfriends,

comes to an old joke - The only one Billy graham ever put to print:























"A Police officer was working in NYC when a call came in...  A man had taken to threatening to jump off the edge of the Empire State Building.  He said he just wanted to 'end it all'.  The officer came, and said - "Sir, I'll make a deal with you.  I'll give YOU 5 minutes to tell me why life isn't worth living, if YOU give ME just 5 minutes to tell me why it is worth living.


They Talked for Five Minutes...















And they both jumped"

No comments:

Post a Comment