Sunday, February 12, 2023

Eagles v. Cheifs: "Patrick Mahome's is a Hero Who Lives It"

 As I sit here, watching a deplorable lack of spirit go on in our backwater shithole of a town, I wonder why I even took the Philidelphia "Fetterman Fags" side, by calling out the Kansas City Queers.

the fact is, they have always called the homesexuals in Kansas City the Queers,

but the Fetterman Faggots are far worse,

so while the country is Tuning on the Fetterman Philly Fags,

I'm rooting for a man who will be God, for years to come if he can pull this win off - Pat.

He inspires young people, he just does.  Further, he is gurning, which to me is Identifiable.

I'd have to assume he's had slightly excessive, maybe too much nootropics and marijuana - but daMN, ain't it funner to watch than the fetterman conformist fags, and I think - in the 4th, tied up @ 27-27, the Royalty in Kansas is about to do Rush Limbaugh proud.

For me,

The fact of Patrick Mahomes loss in the Chiefs' Uber Bowl NFL bout was a sore spot.  It was Rush's last super bowl.  He was a Pat fan, and so I saw Pat's defeat in his last super bowl as a tragedy supreme for Rush Limbaugh.  He was a Kansas Royale extraordinaire.

Honestly,

We will see in the next ten minutes who takes the AMERICAN FOOTBAL BOWL TROPHY - but I pray it is pat.

He deserves it.

Partly because he is clearly gurning.

Partly because he is, like most good NFL Champions, high as **** on Dabs.

But 110% b/c it will Make Rush, who is watching in heaven, happy and redeemed.

RT STILLWELL

ON THE GROUND IN NC

LEt's Fight The Power!

1/12/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment