Friday, February 17, 2023

Russia, China Invade USA: "We Need to Get the F*CK Out of Defense Mode a Nuke Beijing, TADAY!"

 I have alot of tuff to t talk about, but one thing I will say is, I'm here at my folk's the O'Connell House, and I moved out of here the first time when I was about 16 or so.  Now, I'm fleeing from these goddamned hippies and their hoarde of satanic demonic unrepentant sinners.  I Told My Fam, Look - if You aren't going to allow me Independence (Use the Car, My Entire Welfare Check etc.), I'd like a ride back to my home in Durham to go live there (Couch Surf et.c).  Even this they coldly refused...

but, due to a miracle,

I'm leaving for Durham tomorrow with nothing but the salty feeling that communist towns in american society, like Pittsboro, are essentially Pro-Russian Communism & Pro-Buddhist China.  Why?  I doubt it's baked in.  Somehow these faggots just move here and take over like the Chinese Ivy that grew here until we found away to batten it back.

So with that,

I'll be updated this blog away from my Parent's House from Now on.

Why?

B/C they're verifiably part of the Shakori Hills Clan, and I discerned through dialectic that they had gone to secret Communist meetings on the grounds of the "Grassroots" Farm (That I actually - in a fit of rage - spraypainted "BLOOD FOR SOIL" on their money changer's table).  Second, b/c my parent's are under the influence of things I don't understand, and it's fucking weird, crazy and not at all normal.  I think they are trying to drag me to hell with them, and it won't work.

So tomorrow,

I'm leaving, and never looking back.

Wish me luck!!!

Brendan

No comments:

Post a Comment