Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Trumpist Out of Jail Today Says: "Happy Valentine's Day"

 

I'm a badbwoy at heart, a rudebwoy when I fight, and the don damned boss all the time.  Being this cockily uncocky makes me a lot of friends and enemies who I'll never meet.  I'd like to wish all of them a happy Trump V Day, all across America.  From Sea to Shining Sea, the people of the Fruited Plains in the US of A right now, at this moment are having a romantic night for Valentine's Day.

I was jealous for a while, until I learned that envy, apart from being the Deadliest Sin, is slave morality.  Do we want to be slaves to Darwin?  Or masters of the universe?  

Pick a side Biden's so-called America, b/c envy is the way of death, and those who have it in their heart are gluttons for punishment.

I got out of County Jail today, after a close call.  I called the cops on my Father & Mother, the sheriffs came by and had a nice talk, and immediately after they left - MY DAD MASED ME OUT OF NOWHERE!!!

Then they called the cops on ME!!!

I was charged with Simple Assault, and thought for sure - the Globalists use of collectivist pagan spiritual forms & energies (or whatever they call Voodoo, Sorcery, Wizardry etc. nowadays) were going to stop my first date with my sweatheart.  I was hopeless in that cell after being arrested due to my 'rents calling the police on me over and over, I felt almost nihilistically hopeless that I would make it to our planned first Date.

Every time I've made a date with this secretive girl of the South, somehow or another my dad (Mini-Micheal Moore Man-Bear-Pig 'Dipshit Dad') would - for whatever reason - find and yea, go out of his way to have me incarcerated in jail or insane asylums.  Two times I had a date, and two times I was arrested right before it, due to civilians playing armchair-cop, as my dad is want to do for whatever insane reason.

So as I lay there in the prison bed, I mulled over this V Day, and was sure I would never, ever make it to this date.  But b/c of the whole - 3rd time's a charm thing - I have been blessed to have 1 romantic evening in Cinderalla fashion.  I may just run oft' at exactly midnight to keep with our courtship archetypes; b/c I just got a purity ring.

So with that,Always Remember,

Never Forget - what happened that day on 9/11.

B/C if our intel/security doesn't stop every single attempt at that type of attack on NYC architecture/structure, it would be inevitable for us to repeat history.  But thank god for NASA.

All terror attackers are stopped in their tracks, and little guys like me know that.

So pray for a safe work week,

a safe break this weekend,

and safe courtship eve,

Known as V-Day, 2/14/23

DDU Founder

/Brendan Hooker O'Connell

No comments:

Post a Comment