Tuesday, February 7, 2023

My Heart Goes Out to Syria & Turkey

 You know,

I actually collaborated with a guy in Turkey for my experimental music videos on youtube, and he was a great guy...  he actually said he read politalk and found it very interesting, seeming to agree with us.  He'd take my albums, which were getting virtually no play on my indie page, and promote them to a new audience on youtube with a video upload of the album...

His name was Ali.

There are a lot of ways to sentimentalize this tragedy, though the sheer number of casualties is shocking in and of itself, but my Heart goes out for the forgotten moslim in Syria & Turkey.  They are good, very real people - who did not deserve this type of thing whatsoever.  It's a tragedy like no other,

so, I say to you let's pray for the friends and families of those who have fallen in Turkey,

and always remember. 

I remember looking at a chart of natural disasters stretching from the beginning until today, and it is dramatic to see how much more tumult the earth is experiencing.  Hurricanes, Tornadoes, Earthquakes, floods are all rising and rising in number.  How can we figure this?

Well the answer for me is one of three things essentially.

1) Pure Geology, Natural Science.  Global Warming, Tectonic activity etc. explains it.

2) Actually 'weaponized' natural phenomena.  Say, a weapon developed by a rival country that could disperse chemtrails to cause certain types of climate disasters, or even a "Quake Weapon", that could be directed to cause an earthquake.

3) God's Final judgement.  The rise in Mayhem, Tumult & Natural Disasters is a sign of the times.


I don't know where I stand,

but all of this idle speculation seems depressing and beside the point.  I'm disappointed that these innocent people couldn't be protected from harm further.

Let's pray for the first responders,

that they may be guided to save any survivor God can grant us.


Selah

International Democracy United 2/7/2023

No comments:

Post a Comment