Friday, January 8, 2021

"What Caused the Violence in the Capitol?": A Dialectic

We are all painfully aware of the violence that happened earlier this week.

I was unaware of it until it was already in full effect...

I think it bears some mentioning for my Blog Politalk.

1) The violence was mainly caused by the neurosis of how folks feel during this COVID-19 pandemic.  People have been on lockdown for so long now (nearly a year) that I think many people who maybe are clinically sane have been experiencing mental illness caused by the Pandemic.  The isolation has created a situation of massive mental illness problems across the world, with such things as Domestic Abuse on the rise.  I think one of the a priori root causes of this type of violence is the pressure people feel from the pandemic.  It's a dire shame, but as I've said - "If you weren't struggling with mental illness before, you probably are now!".

2) Much of what occurred was actually instigated by Anti-Fa and other non-Trumpist protesters egging on the Trumpists.  From one report I heard, a protester saw an anti-fa protester hurl a molotov cocktail at the capitol police.  Further, in an interview I heard with one of the politicians on the floor there have been allegations that some of the protesters were actually Stalinist infiltrators (I believe he said intel on the protests revealed some of the protesters had Stalin tattoos).  Further I just heard some unvetted news from a local member of Domestic Democracy United that even the terror group Anonymous may have been involved.  

So what really happened here...


I think I can put it very simply.

A peaceful pro-Trump protest was co-opted by communist agitators who egged on the violence and in some cases instigated it through surreptitious means.


 My heart goes out to anyone who feels traumatized by this freak occurrence.

There is NO revolution.

There never WAS a revolution.

There never WILL BE a revolution.

And I say that as an avowed Tea Party patriot.

The best advice I have for my readers is let's all pray for the healing of the Nation and for a peaceful transfer of power.  It may seem hard to admit, but we lost the election.

We lost the House, the Senate and the Executive office...


I think it's all best if we ask the Almighty God for help in these times.

Ask God for wisdom.

Ask God for Strength.

PENCE 2024

R.T. Stillwell DDU 2021

No comments:

Post a Comment