Wednesday, January 27, 2021

See who does not believe in Christ is dead

Where for my bride's ring me also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ. That you said be married to a no they're even to him who is raised from the dead that we should bring forth fruit unto God. For when we were in a Flash the motions of sins which whereby the law did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death. When wine creates a work and one does god's will the works shall sustain until the fire upon all words and works that sell be burned up to create a new heaven and new Earth John Oswald. But now we are delivered from the law that being dead wherein we were held that we should serve in newness of spirit and not in the old nes of the weather that is the spirit not the letter of god's law. What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law ellipses for I had not known lost, except the law had said, down shall not covet. But sin taking a q's in by the commandment wrought in me all manner of concue persons for without the wall sin was dead. For I was alive with out the wall once ellipses but when the commandment came call my sin revived, and i died.






 Be worthy of God's holy judgment mercy and law.

No comments:

Post a Comment