Wednesday, January 27, 2021

God hates you

 All of us want love. But what kind of commitment does authentic while of of authentic all the while style wild walve love love love. I apologize for my grammar I have lost the Internet due to living in poverty so now the only way I have to communicate my platform to people on the other end of a civilians and intelligence is to talk into my android device my little smartphone and try to tell the truth about go Ada Ada Ada Allah Adirondack Allah Allah is not my God Jesus is my God. Jesus live S.. Jesus loves you but the only reason the Christ our messiah even loves you and was willing to pay the price for your are carnal incarnate sins is basically because the creator hates you exclamation boy! This is in a comic book like Batman and Robin. This is the Gideon Bible revealing and South to more people who are suffering under the icy black glove of a price in every single day. And no, I don't just mean drew Carey in the prices right. Would I mean to be perfectly Frank is the real hardcore blooding ghats reality of life as God sees it period of Christ and God on our terms. Praise Christ exclamation boy ! Hey boy! You feel like you've got something to exclaim to all of us or testify under God about? Why don't you arer your grievances right here in front of god's eyes so that he may see you or speak it to god's ears so he mace hear you and hear the mace will find here and there neither their 9 year but God will hear you for 969 years and when you struggle with the holy malthusian struggle you will be brought to minos king 9 knows the holy judge of Hades. Let us all bask in the Holy Spirit front. Around the back if you can find it in the front and if you can't get it through the front just go around the back! Christ loves you ethical nation point! The ethical nation of the exclamation side gig boy such as rock and Robin shall always be known in legs in Earth's the works with in their in the works on earth service that were burned up. Thank Christ and Jesus and God above that we now have a new heaven and a new earth. Sorry about the grammar I'm using vocal speak text. Don't not private speak it's a conversation with somebody I actually care about for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment