Monday, January 4, 2021

TIK TOK is - De Facto - Part of an International Communist Conspiracy

 So recently I got permanently banned from the social media site TIK TOK.  I had over 2,000 fans and more than 30k likes - it was a great vehicle for proselytization and that's mostly what I used it for...

But I realized something after I got permanently banned for saying controversial things about Black Lives Matter - Tik Tok is part of the communist conspiracy!  No lie.

Tik Tok, as well as other 'social media' (i.e. BS) sites like twitter and facebook are - AT BEST - womb to tomb surveillance of everyday American's lives; done by the users themselves!  But Tik Tok, we all know, is owned by China - and Trump even floated making Tik Tok illegal.  I think that's actually a terrific idea, and I'll tell you why~

China, a de facto Communist country, runs this social parasite website Tik Tok - and there is absolutely NO transparency regarding this anywhere at all.  We're all subject to the whims of Maoist commies in China, and I'd argue that this amounts to a kind of communist 'spy-ware' that China uses to gain intelligence about America.

What would we say if America put out a social media program that infiltrated communist societies and used the data to wage cyber-warfare on those governments?

Because that is basically what Tik Tok is doing to the Western world!

I suspect it goes far deeper than most are willing to acknowledge, but who knows...

All I'm saying is, as much popularity as I had on Tik Tok, it was always a BS sell out social media site - controlled by communist Chinese.

Why do we trust these corporate social media companies with our personal content?

I couldn't tell you exactly,

but I suspect the reason is narcissism.

People like seeing themselves,

and social media corporations take advantage of that!

I say we do what's right and make Tik Tok illegal!

R.T. Stillwell DDU 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment