Monday, December 7, 2020

Merry Christmas and Happy Tenth Anniversary of Politalk: "Here's to Another Ten Years!"

 I may have mentioned that this little D.I.Y. blog, Politalk, is at the end of it's ten year anniversary, and I'd like to wish any of my regular readers a very merry Christmas, etc.  It was back in 2010 that I began my little Tea Party crime spree (J/K) by starting my Tea Party organization, DDU, in the spirit of Free Market Democracy.  Looking back at the last ten years of quasi-activism (I think it's more just use of narrative and its' application to political gadfly protestation) I feel that while I haven't always been the most responsible Republican member of the Grand Ole' Party I've always tried to embody the truest most authentic Protestant dialectic to the best of my abilities...

I started out as a National Review reading repub, and over the years degenerated into an iconoclastic ideologue.  It's a shame I haven't been able to keep Politalk as respectable as it was when I first envisioned it, but new times call for revolutionary measures - including taking my philosophical integrity and devolving into identity politics and even the 'ideology' I once railed against.

But despite that,

I feel that this narrative Blog Politalk and my SuperPAC DDU have kept true to my roots as a champion DJ, and represents my own personal manipulation of the aesthetic of W.A.S.P. anti-communist tactics.  Why be anti-communist in a near paranoiac fashion?  Why go from W.F.B. Jr. respectable prose and switch into Bircher style conspiracy theories?

I really couldn't tell you, to be honest.

Perhaps it was merely that my National Review subscription ran out...

Maybe it is because I switched from fiscal repub to a Limbaugh listening ditto head...

Maybe it's because I grew tired of trying to make fair, reasoned arguements and took some kind of jokesterish pleasure in doing 'ideology-as-such'...

Whatever the reason for my decade long fight against the D.E.M. (Democrat Establishment Machine), I believe that I've accomplished something my DJing and EDM/IDM production could never do on it's own.  Music can be a great strategy for using cultural currency to change hearts and minds - and I have done this through about 18 years of DJing + Production (I used my last mix that went out to all the massive on a DJ website [before I got blacklisted] to put into the hipster elite dance music bloodstream an extended sample of Born Again Protestantism set to the soundtrack of "The Passion");  But I think 'blogging' can, in it's own special way, speak volumes in a way that music just can't do.

So happy Tenth Anniversary of Politalk,

and my superPAC DDU - NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY POLITICIAN OR POLITICAL PARTY

Merry Christmas to all -

and a very happy non-denominational holiday season to my global readers!


Brendan Hooker O'Connell a.k.a. RT STILLWELL

---------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS TO MY MUSIC ONLINE BELOW

MINOS BATTERY RECORDINGS (MY DIY LABEL)

EMO HEADACHE SOUNDCLOUD (MY PUNK HARDSTYLE PRODUCTION MONIKER)

CLIP & CARBINE SOUNDCLOUD (MY RAGGA REMIX MONIKER)

No comments:

Post a Comment