Thursday, December 31, 2020

DDU STATEMENT ON STIMULUS PAYOUT: "Honestly, McConnell is right..."

 Everyone knows how pro-Trumpist I've been on this blog...

but I'm here to say, today on this day of our Lord Dec. 31st 2020, that McConnell is basically right.

Honestly I don't think we should bail out ANY small businesses at taxpayer expense, let alone go over a TRILLION in national debt to appease people with 2 grand.

Honestly I'm not even for $600...


...










....






.....





I've seen firsthand people talking outloud in regards to the stimulus - they fully intend to spend that TAXPAYER money on illegal drugs and adult beverages!

I know it for a fact,

So in this brief Domestic Democracy United update (NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANY POLITICIAN OR TELEVISION/RADIO STATION);

I'd just like to say,

"I praise Mitch McConnell for his sound legislation..."

-R.T. Stillwell

DDU 2020 ***NEW YEARS EVE***

No comments:

Post a Comment