Monday, November 30, 2020

Communist Blackmarket Crime is Terrorism

 Hello fair reader,

I don't know who you are or where you are seated,

but allow me a little dialectic (as per Hegel) on the communist Terrorism as it stands now...


Here's my brief preamble:

I've been blogging on the dangers of communism and the international communist conspiracy for a long time.  As a matter of fact, I'm celebrating (along with advent and xmas) a decade of politalk and DDU.  When I started this blog it was as a reaction to the international communist treason I had seen from living in a communist controlled town (Asheville, NC), and I have actively attacked the commies ever since.  

Well, Trump's new presser which many repubs saw,

but has all but been ignored by the lamestream drive by media,

is this.

COMMUNIST CONSPIRATORS AND THEIR DANGER TO OUR REPUBLIC ARE UNEQUIVOCALLY ABSOLUTELY OBJECTIVELY REAL~

Take it for what it's worth...


But on this celebration of my ten years of fighting communism and how Trump's agenda is out there with allegations of communist voter fraud,

I feel vindicated.

Merry celebration of the birth of our baby Christ and happy tenth anniversary of Politalk!

I remembered one of the crazy allegations I wrote about a long time ago about the Communist treasoners and it was this (probably from 6 years ago or so):  "The most readily recognizable form of communism in our town is organized Blackmarket Drug Dealing and, yae - GANG CRIME."

It seemed like a spurious speculation at the time, but now that we've seen what BLM does in their international communist conspiracy to the FREE WORLD POLICE - I think what I'm about to say is obvious...

I saw a little news story on the only good television now adays, the blood and guts local journalism that we all watch every morning and evening (I know I do), that organized Crip Gangs shot an off duty Sherriff Deputy in an assassination attempt.  These two gang criminals, who are the real face of communism today, attempted somehow through their wicked grapevine to kill the police.

Thank god he survived it~

But ever since I saw that story, I've been embodying the tradition of Politalk and its activism in an use of graffiti art.  I've been busted for it, and may spend some time in jail...

But I know that we are fed up with Black Market Drugdealers who turn their clientele into slaves of the organized communist conspiracy.  They are not only immoral.  They are not only dangerous.  They are the definition of evil.

god hates evil.

so do I.

Do your duty soldier!

DDU 2020 

No comments:

Post a Comment