Monday, December 28, 2020

Christmas Nashville Bomber I.D.'d: DDU OFFICIAL STATEMENT

*terror update.*

The blast which rocked the nation Christmas morning came up with one clear fact...

We all know the REAL truth about the suicide bomber...

    READ BELOW

scroll down...


















He was a longhair nerd white guy~

go fig.
















I don't know exactly what the whole "5 G" thing was about,

nor the assertions that he was suffering from terminal cancer...

nor do I know anything about the most likely MO - that he was a hacker who had a chip on his shoulder about AT&T merging with BELL...

I don't know...

but as I speculated in my last blog,

I think we will see through interviews with those he knew that he was - by virtue of the historical precedent set at the Country Concert Mass Shooting (pardon the caps lol), that he was NOT - IN FACT - A CHRISTIAN.


I know how it looks when the photo comes out...

White local Tennessean,

Seems "kooky" and potentially a Tea Partier.

I accept that.

Maybe it will come to light that he was pro-Trump, who knows?

But my guess is, from his longhaired hippie highschool pic during his youth in the seventies,

that he was NOT A PRACTICING CHRISTIAN.


I repeat,

THIS SUICIDE BOMBER WAS A TERRORIST HACKER

WHO

WAS

NOT

A

PRACTICING

CHRISTIAN!!!


DDU 2020 

"See ya'll again soon!"

-RT STILLWELL


 

No comments:

Post a Comment