Friday, June 28, 2019

DDU PRESS RELEASE: Trump Keeps U.S. Safe From Terrorism

Our fair POTUS Mr. Trump seems to have taken his duties in the Oval office seriously.

I believe,
despite my predicting a large scale terrorist attack before the dispute with Iran,
That the "9/11 style attack" I predicted - though come to life in the bombing of our oil tankers in the gulf of Oman - has been prevented by our grand security apparatus under Mr. Trump's leadership...

I believe, now, that we will not see a large scale terror attack in the U.S.

I believe that one muslim terror attack in the U.S. (which got minimal media coverage) was stopped by our governments' intervention.  I can't recall the details of this ONE terrorist stopped in his tracks solely because of the due diligence of our governmental leadership.

Knowing this,
I believe as long as Trump is head of our country, we will not see another "9/11 style attack" on our soil.

If there are any terrorist plots amiss,
I believe our gov'ment CAN and SHALL stop them.

Further my last press release/blogosphere entry calling for peace with Iran has, indeed, been heeded by our president in the instance of his calling off air strikes on Iran at the last instant.

As Ron Paul said recently in a Tweet,
Despite the propaganda the majority of our country does decidedly NOT want war.

We have - in my honest assessment - had our fill of that!

So I would merely like to say to all of our leaders and readers alike that I know that Trump will keep us safe from Islamicist terror.  You can bet money on this assertion.

I blogged quite sometime ago on Politalk, Domestic Democracy United's blog site, that with Trump at the helm of our great nations' security departments that we would be in a great position to stop terrorism in a way that Obama seems to have been incapable of.

I think that is proving true...

All I can hope and pray for is that Iran doesn't extend it's aggressive foreign policy regarding Western interests any further.

We surely don't desire war as a country, as a nation or as a peoples~

But if ANY American lives are lost as a result of Iranian aggression,
I believe the red line Trump drew in the sand is Law.

The Law of Trump's word.

So let's all show some support for a man that can be hard for people to stomach at times in his cocky demeanor.

The more we pray for peace...

The more we pray for our boys in uniform...

The more we pray for our intelligence operatives near and far...

The safer we will all, in the entire world, become.

Domestic Democracy United 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment