Thursday, July 4, 2019

Domestic Terror Threat on Independence Day: "What? Me? Worry?"

Greetings Ya'll!!

I'm down south in the sunny state of North Carolina.
And despite wishing any of the regular readers a happy 4th of July,
I'd like to comment briefly on the elephant in the room...
That is, the potential for a major terrorist attack on independence day.
I believe, with 99.8 % accuracy that we won't see any shootings or domestic terror today...

No one can be sure about what happens overseas,
but I wouldn't get too riled up about domestic terrorism.
I mean, Mr. Don Don has a very hawkish view on domestic terrorism and a surprisingly dove-like approach to foreign policy...
I think that with Trump at the helm,
we can all rest assured that there won't be ANY domestic terror attacks on this
the day of our lord
the 4th of July
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't Doubt Me

Domestic Democracy United 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment