Friday, June 14, 2019

DDU Predicted the Gulf of Oman Attack

From my last blog entry:
"I predict that we will - in the next several months or so - see a near 9/11 style terrorist attack."

I ended my last diatribe against the malfeasances of the left with this dire prediction, and now look at how accurate I was - The Iranians bombed our tankers in the Gulf of Oman!

I just am concerned that perhaps that was only the start of it...

This attack by Iran is absolutely outrageous.  I hope they understand that by picking battles with the U.S. they are putting the citizens of Iran (not all of whom are bad people) in danger.  It's irresponsible and an act of aggression that knows no precedent.  

All of this Iranian aggression in the middle east after Obama acquiesced to Iran and withdrew sanctions on what was and remains an enemy of every godfearing citizen of this great nation and what we stand for!

Good going douche...

I'd just like to end this short update with a simple extension of my last prediction-

Perhaps the Gulf of Oman attack is only the beginning~

Domestic Democracy United 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment