Sunday, August 20, 2017

GONZO JOURNALIST REPORTS: TRUMP WAS RIGHT!

Hi,
I'm glad you're turning to my latest entry on politalk, the leading alt-right blog for all those 'in the know'.
I hope you are well.

I have a true story,
A story that is - in the truest sense of the word - gonzo journalism...

"Last week I went to court, the domain of law and order-as-such, and sat patiently while I awaited the arrival of my Samoan lawyer.  He was running a bit late, so I simply watched the red tape and due course of law act out - like a Shakespearean passion play - in front of my very eyes.  A poor white lady in one of those cheesy wolf T-Shirts having her speeding ticket and court fee's dismissed because she was poor.  A latin-american with tats running down his arm being ordered to wear an alcohol monitoring device on his body for driving so drunk that he was ordered by law to not touch liquor.  A young black man who had done something so criminal that the judge simply had him arrested right there in the courtroom...
Standard everyday stuff for the free world police, so to speak.
Then, out of no where, I came to my first ever confrontation with pure raw undiluted evil...
The officers in the court brought out a young tough looking ethnic immigrant in handcuffs and striped orange jumpsuit.  I think, 'Ok, another guy on some trumped up charges who couldn't get their mommy and daddy to cover bail."- right?
But then, they start reading out the charges...
"Possession of alcohol at a national park."
She says...
"Drunk and disorderly conduct."
No big whoop.
"Resisting arrest."
uh oh...
And then she said it...
and the air in the room was sucked out by some heavenly vacuum.

"Aggravated sexual assault on a female."

I saw red...
Then, as if I weren't already existentially just, like - REALLY pissed, the judge said,
"Will the witness please stand?"

I crane my neck around and there I see the most darling southern peach you could possibly imagine.  Styled curls in her hair and modestly dressed, she described how the man came to her campsite, drunk, in our local lake getaway Jordan Lake and tried to rape her.
Her mother sat by her side, stonefaced and somber.

My conscience started racing violently and in an extreme state of anger and vengance.
I couldn't...
think...
like...
this...

'Concentrate on your breathing...'
I said.

'Keep calm...'
I thought.

It didn't help.
All I could see was a vision of me saying 'fuck it' and running past the law enforcement officers and DA huddled at the front of the court and just snuffing the poor sod out for good.

Well,
I didn't.
As I walked out of the courtroom for some of that oxygen that got sucked out a moment prior I just thought to myself casually,
"I want to strangle that motherfucker."

I gazed at the large Greek columns of the courthouse through this window, staring at the magnanimous puffy white clouds soaring over the confed'rate monument in the distance and just...
...went to my happy place.

Entering the courtroom again I knew I could handle the rage, but the...

I gazed towards the victim still in the room and cracked up a little.
Holding back tears out of christian empathy I was about to see red again when just then;

"CRACK"

The door swung violently shut and in walks my Samoan lawyer.  I look towards him but he doesn't notice at all.  He strides up to the front of the courtroom loudly and starts arguing furiously with the DA.  Taking out a piece of paper from his briefcase, he waves his hand in the air in a 'gonzo power' fist and slams the document on the table.

Silence...

Then the DA whispers in his ear.

"Uhn huh...  yeah... yeah... uhn huh yeah.. OK."
I hear my lawyer say in this Samoan accent of his.

He shakes the DA's hand, closes his brief case and starts walking down the aisle towards me.

Thumbs up.

Outside he says,
"You're free to go.  Marijuana possession under a half ounce is practically legal, so the judge waived the case considering your mental condition."

We shake hands and I leave, without even having to testify before the judge.

That's the law,
a desperate and violent world of law keepers and law breakers who all just want to go home and watch 'Dancing With the Stars'.

The End"


In summation let's just connect the dots quite easily:

~Trump says illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers
~Media says trump is xenophobic (at best)
~Trump gets elected
~I see an actual illegal immigrant who sexually assaulted a woman

ergo ipso

"Trump was right"

DDU 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment