Wednesday, September 4, 2024

VINYL RELEASE OF CRAPCORE ARTIST

 

www.sbmonline.de www.sbmonline.de www.sbmonline.de

My askew tag used as cover art in GERMANY 

⚓, may God save us

(Track two on the mix is me doin karaoke 2 WHERE WERE YOU when THE WORLD STopped TURNING)

Hegel😁😁😁


GOD KNOWS SO MANY INTRICACIES WENT INTO THIS MIX WHICH WAS RELEASED JUST THIS MONTH! IT'S AN OMEN OF THINGS TO COME! WHEN I GOT SIGNED TO SOUND BASe MUSIC I hardly knew a shred of what I was getting myself into in terms of my major stable for my musical releases! You see I live on getting up, one of my favorite emo bands is called the get up kids and I always have to be on the wall I used to say if you ain't on the wall you ain't nobody, and I meant it! I signed the contract with DocuSign until 2033, and I'm so excited to explore musically what's new and fresh and so groundbreaking about this crap corpe aesthetic,

Hoorah semper Fi 

A little over 35 minutes of all my original material, take hold of it and distribute it out 2 gutter punks and share it because it is for free... unless you want to get the vinyl and the vinyl will cost you about $30!!! Which is so ironic because often times I find myself without even enough to afford my own record in my pocket! 

But yeah,

 this email headache mix it was really kind of a culmination of a lot of things, it's kind of like how Taylor Swift taytay etc you know came out & kind of came with her own versions redone honest to goodness...

 ...that's something an artist never gets a chance to do, you know what I mean? I mean a lot of times it's like the artist is there they supply the talent content but most of the time left for Maryland (terrapin station is the hardcore cocaine addicts decrie) you know but really actually you know it's just a lot of real people. So what I know is that Jesus Christ died for my sins and I know that for a fact! You see for everybody involved in my emo headache projects know that I've been through a traumatic house fire, not lying I almost died in this house that I now sit in thank God for renters insurance am I right? Like a good neighbor State farm is there! I'm getting of course but what I'd like to say is that email headache I believe leads the way in really pushing technology in such a way that is not just sampling a sense algorithm but genuinely engineering your own synth modules as opposed to presets and generally coming up with ways to not use synthesizers! My emo TOTSCHLAG records stuff?

ALL OF IT DONE WITH YOUR GRANDDASMENT OF A NARCISSISTIC SERIAL KILLER WHICH AT ONE POINT I WOULD HAVE HAD TO HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED! THE DEAD ARE DYING! AND THE DEAD ARE DYING BUT THE DEAD DON'T DIE IN KIYV.  LIKE A RAGING BULL THAT MAN IS, 5904! 


HE'S MY FRIEND OUT THERE IN THE UKRAINE CALLED HIMSELF 5904 FOR AN ALBUM I RELEASE HERE I'LL PUT THE LINK DOWN FOR IT later....

Pop quiz Hot shot what's 5904? I'll give you a hint it belongs to Sergey glinsky AKA junglinski. It's actually his model of Smith & Wesson!

You know what the most perfectionist truth out of all this is is that what happened in georgia, and no I don't mean judge scandals in Atlanta, what happened in the country of Georgia was the president of Georgia out there on the Eastern front, whatever, was standing up for democracies and free capitalistic forms of government?? And we under Barack Hussein Obama went along with letting georgia, the country of georgia, go down in the very deep depths of world politique and world policy in world politic, for a good reason! That is that the United States could never be led by anybody except for it's Commander in Chief, and we find their Commander in Chief very much so sleepy Joe style asleep at the wheel? How many turds does it take to take out of a pickle jar before you realize the surgeon general's warning on sodomy, and I mean this truly a bit when it comes to oral sex and butt sex, sodomy comes out of it and we lean towards a new understanding of america! A type of understanding of America that cannot be decried anything but genuine from the heart of those who have been fostered under Uncle Sam. Our friends revolution are British revolution our Confederate revolution are Mormon revolution, all fall under the same purview of sophisticated yet simplistic morals, as the reality tractatus of the space in the space turned into goodness and turned into milk and turned into soft wears of insipidly slithery iced coffee, without which, we could never find ourselves or anything else that the world holds for us, in some sort of purpose yet we never fully recognize it? So why is it that millions die? I mean have millions died? I believe the total amount of people who are alive on Earth right now is something like six to seven billion people. But if we really look to and triangulate from these very fractured statuses perhaps it's one two and three, with a derived for! So what I would say to everybody out there is everybody do whatever you can to help free world democracy! Do whatever you can to promote individual freedom and the freedom of individuals. Do everything that you can possibly imagine to bring the fire of God to the water and fire on ice! But it's fine that the only congruence that can happen can be from one Almighty god, often times restricted to the margins. What do we see here we see an era of people's, who are incumbently addicted to the serendipitous coalescence of private and public forces and conceptions. What the underlying man on the street says is about the Afghanistan 13. That's all I know about it, and Marjorie Taylor green but a hell of a lot of vocalizations into the fact that we lost Jeep infrastructure in that withdrawal! So with what portion of potato soup for a thick skull Northern Irish Protestant bastards, what would be for us what would be for anybody who would just be buying into it on general principle? Well I think the answer is is that everybody has in some sense or another a right or entitlement to the freedom that's guaranteed to everybody and often times their freedoms are so undermined by responsibilities having to do with something other than the Stars and stripes. That is why we say always remember to give your woman mace. There was a woman in the ACT team payroll that I met and I ended up dating and talking to and basically if you're on the payroll you're not allowed to do that but we would talk about how inefficient the socio-economic power structures really were! And what I found out was the check was you know intensely part of an American sex cult! And I mean that in all certainty! There is an American sex call that goes on every day on our streets where people are promiscuous and into unbeautiful forms of sexual lust and rooting like pigs and a pigsty. That's why I say vote pig. Just because old John F Kennedy III now gets down behind all people who have begotten the son of man Jesus christ, that shall be known as the beginning and the end. The RFK Jr check a box and checking candidate? I think that I myself will make sure to vote Tom tellis, if I get a chance to which is unlikely. I hate to say it but it's unlikely. So with all of my last retarded Pomo motarded bullcrap I have to say a prayer to say 

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/a/AVvXsEh4-M8VTMVHnsdnUE0kZPz06SjNhJF0o31L2HRzplusPYsPARlJRktOwF7YbLc4LzuZ9vIwm0WxrZja_udZZXh03N04LPXSdKHJh1l6b8fs7tpjbHWgB7f0GDy1KsAofOZxcAMmOFcN-m3jZowcaI_KM0aghZAjfHYzMGl7hOjAIF6CoXSXarkmwe8X5PX6

Bitch nyuka

No comments:

Post a Comment