Monday, September 16, 2024

I Boned Commissioner Katie Kenlan

 So yeah I was just going on to my mulatto compatriot, how I boned Chatham county commissioner Katie Kenlan!   It's hilarious to think that before she became the commissioner of my hometown county, we dated in the 4th or 5th grade! Now she's an eco-terrorist activist for the hippies and potheads in Communist Chatham county in Pittsboro North Carolina, but I actually dated her in the fifth grade if you can believe it! Years later I ended up having sex with her on Christmas eve! We just happened to be hanging out at the same place, and ended up boning! So the funniest thing is that the Democrat liberal eco-terrorist commissioner for Chatham county Pittsboro North Carolina is actually someone that this tea party compatriate this tea party sponsor this tea party activist echelon of excellence, who do we have sex with? The mother f****** NPR guzzling Chatham county commissioner Katie Kenlan! I mean I hate to be crude about it, but literally people give me a hard time about my position in society say oh your blog isn't that big a deal your blog isn't that big a deal! but really the author of this blog had sex with the county commissioner,! Can you believe that crap I mean years later I'm on the exact opposite side of the political spectrum but we did actually join in coitus on Christmas Eve I believe it was! It's too hilarious to deduce I think I'm just going to leave the bad grammar on here cuz nobody really cares it's just kind of a personal blog post, but yeah everybody vote for Trump! It's the only vote that could ever count in your entire lifetime on the most important election at the time of global Armageddon!

No comments:

Post a Comment