Monday, September 9, 2024

DOMESTIC DEMOCRACY UNITED'S TREATISE ON COVETING, ADULTERY, AND IDOL WORSHIP

 Listen son, I ain't you brother. There's nothing but filth on the streets. When one wants to litter as an act & opportunity of vengeance - one has clearly gone into da race known as humankind. Let's get it right, when starting in a line w/ measurements?

What do ya get?

...art for po-white's pouring in, passionate works.

One thing I noticed. .

We're involved in Massive Warfare in, much blackened out, Egypt (the frontline in our march for the Cradle of Christian Philosophy).


I & I

Alpha n Omega

Kappa Beta Phi wanna be with certified Alpha Kappa Alpha...  Tailgating in a vacation dream...

Cotton gin blues... 

It's much as my punk rock icon from early ancient literature, Alcebiates, famously in a tea party protest,  chiseled the members- that is the dicks and tits - off of the pagan statues and memorials that were set up around Rome and Athens, Greece that , to be frank, condoned Hedonism, which is very much in my measure what I've done and more in my bid for top cat disc jockey (played Miami, NYC, and all up n down the cackalack freeway complex). 

When it comes to property destruction, much as I Klaus Kinski the fuk out time and again, it is permissable more than terroristic threats, being an illegal drug consumer, or taking part in lemming line safety.s....o .   what did I do when, after Barack Obama got elected in 2006 and I even played a election victory party, if you can believe it, b/c we happened to be across the street in West Asheville.   They came from one of their campaign headquarters in the area for Barack Obama, and we just haven't had a night going on there that night and I think it's the rocket lounge? So anyways on election night when Barack Obama won and what is it 2006 no 8 I can't remember but yeah when he won all the crowd from The campaign headquarters really like right at right across the street from the rocket club we were playing, and I actually got the DJ like a set for the hamsters on the bottom of the Democrat party and there are a lot of them doing activism all the time you know and I got to give it to him I got to commend it too then they really know how to use pi properly? You know but for me it was really cool when I played the Obama victory party, even though at the time I was kind of an apologetic jonesian republican, but it had a really good night and I remember looking over and that was the last time I had ever seen the original DJ clip Janine saunders, spending some records old school DJ style you know? LOL? Haha? No totally the vibe of God's manna that comes down from the firmament when you play these large crowds? I saw a lot of drug use over my years in the gutter, and I'm living myself out of that gutter, but one thing that people don't realize is people oftentimes they sports can get you high you know if you're struggling with drug addiction maybe working out or or sports or exercise will help and you know honestly I guess it could but more than ever man you know what really gets you really really f****** high playing a gigantic audience not even lying it's like it's like a giant audience and when you get down and you pack up the equipment after the show is over it's like this super super big league hardcore buzz or inebriation which, even though we may have been there you know drinking and drugging to some degree already, there's still a distinct buzz of getting like potentially like the entire energy of the crowd just kind of like sits with you in your in the spine and your soul that's why they say if you trip acid you can crack your neck and I'll be back flashbacks Ben so I'm definitely a bipartisan guy you know but the question is do we like our party politicians or to be like our party's people? I don't know for me about a fair amount of the time it's the people for me that are more inspiring than the candidate in this platform. I know it sounds bad but when you look at what Trump did when he gave the inaugural speech back in 2016-17? What's the first thing it is anybody who cares about freedom in America nobody said he said and I quote I'm Donald Trump I am getting the country back to you! First thing he said in his commencement speech I Donald Trump and giving the country back to the people of America? Right! I mean fox, right?

Vermont liberal arts college? Broke their window.

N***** barber shop in downtown Pittsboro? Guinness through the window. 

My neighbor's house?  A tag that said God hates fags with bloody tampons held from the tree limbs to insinuate that Mormons are abominable.  Also he didn't make it through the captivated bypass but whatever body yappy yabba who gives it them, 

And there's this one I break the window of the AFL-CIO office in on Hillsborough Street right on State campus right after the circle there's a AFL-CIO labor union office and I just I was so pissed off I just chucked The Rock through the window in the middle of night and I'll be honest to goodness a cop pulled out right out after me after I wrote away but I just happened to divert to a different road and he just on sailing through. 

Now when it comes to the hate crime and the ethnic intimidation charge I have, it's well for the readers to know that I think intimidation is not a a violent hate crime, what it is is ethnic intimidation, and I spray painted pakis go back. God bless you for that one.... So we were just running around Rob and Banks all rack on the Scooby snacks I probably won't be able to come here and re-edit the grammar cuz I'm just kind of busy living my life but all the people out there especially my friends in Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel Israel everyday the Old Testament gives me good news and bad news from Israel when I want to see what's happening in my Israelite friends who I know are freaking my page thank God for you guys you Israel kids you Israel elite or the chosen ones so everybody out there in Israel big up I'm probably not going to fix this one with grammar I'm just going to let it be to talk to text training thought but all my readers man respect respect respect Jesus loves you the word of God is such. 

Praise be to God, but the FCC legislation of these so-called graphic novels? THEY ARE COMMUNIST.


THINK ABOUT THE EARLIEST KNOWN OBJECT OF why isn't the FCC doing more to stop the joker, which are these weird faggy superheroes with underwear on over their leggings I mean what the f***. All comic books and graphic novels are f****** gay. MARVEL'S FIXATION WITH BODILY SINEWS? WHO IS THE MOST RECOGNIZABLE CHARACTER FROM EARLY MARVEL FOR OUR GENERATION? OBVIOUSLY THEY HIT THE BLOCKS OFFICE THE BOX BUSTERS I CALL IT, THE MOST RECOGNIZABLE SUPERHERO QUOTE WAS MARVEL'S WOLVERINE. 

I'M NOT GOING TO WAX NOSTALGIC CUZ PERSONALLY I NEVER NEEDED THAT BOB SMOKING THE LAST PART OF A STOGIE WITH ADAMANTIUM KNIVES AT ALL I WAS NEVER INTERESTED IT WAS JUST THERE? BUT NOW WHAT DO WE FIND OUT WHAT DO WE FIND OUT IF WE LOOK AND DIP OUR NOSES INTO THE BIG F****** S*** HOLE FULL OF PISSING OUT THEIR ASS GOPHERS AND A HOT HOT VISA ACCOUNT THAT PAYS FOR SO MUCH STUFF WHEN YOU WOULD NOT IMAGINE, 

WHO'S WOLVERINE PLAYED BY? 

A F****** F**** YEAH THAT'S RIGHT A F****** F**** IS THE STAR OF THE NEWEST MARVEL ADAPTATION, WHICH ESSENTIALLY IS JUST COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA WITH SO MUCH SUBLIMINAL MESSAGING YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW SUBVERTED THESE HAMSTERS OUT THERE IN SILICON VALLEY REALLY ARE? I MEAN THEY HATE PEOPLE? RIGHT? IT'S A FOX.


.

 I still echo that today, now-more than ever.

What is in front of you right now phenomenologically, obviously other than the space in between matter. Well just as I have right now I would assume you read her are staring at some sort of digital readout screen. These must have technologies, often times sold to us at such exorbitant ranks you know our competitors in industry are tackling their asses off, they are all and all and all golden ack masses.

We all dream of getting away from it all on a pre-planned vacation, but even this is more work in an endless Sea of coping with the idolatry inherent in modern living. What do you care about? Do you care about Jesus or do you care about your phone? Do you care about Jesus or do you care about your church family! Do you care more about Jesus Christ than your own blood relatives, mother father sister brother auntie Uncle cousin? Christ says one must throw off the remnants of the garsh ways of the world that people within systems of control, much like any family, that we must lash out and choose Christ before we choose our father! We must lash out and choose Christ before our mother! We must last out and last the slave traders and say I am a human being, and I am not going to take it anymore! Wise terrible, King Solomon had sensimilla on his grave! One sad fact about the truth of biblical times other than the fact that, I guarantee you, he had no shawl on when he was on the crucifix my friend. He was buck naked! well another truth of this biblical era in the cradle of civilization which is now being fought for so severely one's wondering when we can't just get sandals and carnival cruises to come in there and help out and maybe even make a vacation out of it for some of these guys what do you say huh? But what I mean to say is that Christ says that we must worship him before all else that includes worldly goods! My grandmother Margo Moser, who passed from the obsesive over medicalization of what amounted to the to flu, had a great deal of insight into the ancient origins of the pyramids in Egypt. If you want to talk about an unsolved mystery you look at the amount of tons of brick would have had been struggled suffered bled and died to create these temples these buildings these civilizations these Urban centers of the future! But in fact when you look at the early Egyptians what were they this their slavery what was the biggest form of slavery? Nobody knows because we weren't there. Maybe the Egyptian cultists cultists worshiping Sun ra and amen rah w're on to something.  Very few people have never met God. They just are unwilling to observe his observance of our presence, much like a scientist would seek to observe an experiment without disturbing it. Wilhelm Wilhelm ....


What do you want?


I want peace and that's what you should want.


Remember spread the word, if you're at a place in life where you want to express yourself politically in an extreme way, or even just a moderate way, violin crime will get you 10 years in jail, does anybody know this? Non-violent crime lifestyle offense is like graffiti and vandalism will get you zero jail time. I hope people can learn that it's like the difference between Xanax Klonopin and Percocets LOL right? I need a lot of people downtown they use these called them xanny bars?

That has some addicted potential obviously, other than just wanting to get some sleep



When mental clarity is of the great long leafed word and writ of a PINE begotten train's prescient invisible hand... and hopping out & in a squat of never ending Taylor squirrel/pine nuts...  


When we run out, for Christ's sakes, what shall we covet? 😃 Ddu, GRUDDY soles... And. 

Horatio Alger;)

Buty yeah I mean Percocet is more addictive than heroin and tobacco combined, Ativan Klonopin xanny??

... really no harm no foul every time. 

Hear me now in this rude boy chat:





Bumbaclot highly I ever was the last guy the first emperor of Ethiopia King of Kings Lord of lords Kyle netanyahu amen seed of Solomon and giba, the blessed inhabitants of israel, the 12 tribes of judah! May the chosen the leg bring us joy and blessedness for eternity, in your name we pray God rastafari




No comments:

Post a Comment