Sunday, April 14, 2024

The school for precise thought continues

 The troubled past of boarding school policies seems rank if not rank rancorous when it comes to the manifest destiny results of the national education association. What is really being found right here is the disabuse of language. The Masters or masters of their own this Sunday regardless of race Creator color! Team JT! If one is looking for the right way to solve a problem where's your one look to the skies and those who interpret the astrology or did Jesus Christ in a good old fashioned farmers almanac! I would say the latter. But we all know how as it comes to this time on a Sabbath day I must commit myself a new to Jesus Christ my savior and messiah! I believe that Jesus Christ could come back any day now! It is my hope! Hope is in a free country a great inspiration for the United States of america. The USA will go on forever and shine on and on in the Future generations of america! I see a new horizon! A horizon of new philosophers who will lead our country into the next century! I see the next generation of scholars doing the right thing and standing by their friends and families! With those who work jobs in idle shifts and have idle hands I give all blessings and do recompense for my punk rock sin! Somewhere down here in the Durham dirty South there's a man sitting lucky! That's lucky because I've got a girlfriend who means more than the world to me! I did it a lot for her just to document it I hope everybody has a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment