Monday, April 15, 2024

EMO HEADACHE MIXTAPE (SBMoNLINE.DE)

 



This is a mix about something real important to me. It's my emo headache mixtape of my newest material. I started this moniker called emo headache about 12 or 13 years ago. It was a way to take what I had previously been doing with hardcore production into a more aesthetically refined punk rock formula! Emo vocals. Hardcore gabber kicks. ...And headache inducing white noise. I called it crack w**** better known as crap c o r e! Kind of an inside joke! So as I've been making emo headache in recent times I was so surprised to find out that sound base music records from sbmonline.de had been interested in releasing my music on Totschlag recs! They are based out of Leipzig Germany and I was so happy to be able to have the opportunity to come up with an album for them! It was good to sign a record contract! The album itself is untitled officially, but technically the name of the album which you can buy for mp3 quality purchase is available on soundbase music! It's called postal! A bit of a pun when it comes to The postal Services 'give up' LP! This mix was what I came up with when I was sitting pretty on my last vinyl release! So I found out recently there are no plans for anything in the future. So I guess now that makes me retired! I still dream often times of taking a weekend vacation at Ibiza! Maybe one day Grammy maybe one day. I know one of the things I like about my emo headache punk stuff is that it uses or incorporates a lot of sophisticated things in very unsophisticated ways. For example most what we call techno is some form of algorithm. Hip hop is sample-based or generally was originally apart from synthesizers! So I really made an aesthetical turn with my emo headache hardcore techno. What I did was I made hardcore without utilizing any synths that weren't some sort of sample! So basically 0% algorithm. That's the thing about playing synthesizers is it's not as great as you might think! Playing a synthesizer to make it sound good is what they market these sense to for people! I'd rather be using a sample than an algorithm. And that's what I've done in this mix mixing all of my original emo headache tracks together for a mega mix that actually ends in a nice emo melodic hardcore selection! Everybody anywhere in the world can click this link https://youtu.be/d-mZhGx43io?feature=shared

No comments:

Post a Comment