Friday, April 5, 2024

Black summer 😜

 Hello dear readers out there in the internet world we now know as web Incorporated! It is a wonderful Friday to be alive! It is a wonderful weekend to be North Carolinians in a State of mind Grace and affairs. I have thought long and hard about what it takes! I have thought long and hard about the revolution! And I say we have an RFK Jr revolution in 24! It's clear that whatever Trump started is out of his control now! There is no choice between Republican and Democrat at all! The only difference is who's willing to not tip the bucket. I noticed, often times, in these large conglomerates of Fox News Rupert Murdoch worshiping Republicans that the GOP or grand ole party was never really the party of middle class people, lower middle class people but, and if only in a Horatio Alger way, constituted with just virtue the lower class! Henry fosdick in Horatio algers Fame and Fortune book... a short read for children I would presume gives us Henry fozdick (punk rawk like alcebiades) as a child working his way out of poverty by shining shoes. It's a picture of the American dream that RFK Jr embodies to me! I have already noted that it is difficult for me to not do anything but stand on the sidelines and support and will and volition El Donald Trump however I think the choice of RFK Jr is what we need for america! I am one of the few unvaccinated people in my life! It feels like 99.7% of my life is just a farce. A dream going wrong. A nightmare of red State backlash! That is why I'm telling everybody out there to do what they can to rally people to vote for the truest president whoever deserved the seat in the oval office RFK jr! You don't want to see pink slips and neither do I! We don't want to see people gutted while we're trying to pull them like catfish out of the swamp! Because the only thing that will really win us this election is the music of Taylor Swift!

HeilSatan

No comments:

Post a Comment