Wednesday, June 8, 2022

New cancer drug in beginning stages of development claims it may be a cure

 Real bad talk-to-text update all crew she was going to throw Mania Germany lefrancois and all y'all out there apparently there may be an experimental drug cure for what my indigenous friend has right now - OMFG - having a granddaughter (what she walys wanted from her special needs child OMFING - G)  her little babe is named NOAH - He is 1/3 American of African Heritage 1/3 Solomonic Account Jewish and 1/3 Mankiller and that she has cancer so they just came in on the wire it's being used for gastrointestinal endothermal breath Frosty bladder thyroid but you don't specially one game so they say people experience remission after 6 6 6 months which that's always nice and I thought I would be good for a liar just to give you guys the headline straight off the wire on my toaster oven Incorporated now I'm getting USA Today and I just want to let everybody know Jesus Christ loves you

No comments:

Post a Comment