Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Rub & Scrub

I swear these whitey ass lily winter white cracker families got one bar of soap for the whole house, am I right? I mean, and where's the rasclaat? These damn charmin bears be infecting the white populous.... listen to the drums, and listen to the bass that make you jump and prance on the stereo.... pass the dutchie pon the left hand side, skeen? on the left hand side! Ease up selecta, east and west lets all unite on every little thing... When we were younger, things were easier, but now we know that islamicist idealogues out there want to harm us, and it is incumbent upon all of us to be reasonable, knowing that we are - in fact - about to enter the 'fighting season'... I'd say 'see something say something' but I doubt it'd do much good - it's just that, now - we are ALL IN THIS TOGETHER TY BRENDAN OCONNELL

No comments:

Post a Comment