Tuesday, January 11, 2022

JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL FOR CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, CLIP & CARBINE SOUND - "Put Your Music Where Your Mouth Is"

new mix 2022
 By R.T. Stillwell
I spent a bit of time studying the bible this weekend in noble self-crucifixion....
One thing I remember is the existentialist ethic I had been seeking for the whole "10 years of politalk" crime spree, is Paul said 'faith' without action doesn't count...

I had never been that harsh but honestly, when you apply it to RINO (republican in Name Only) Faux conservative druggies not doing shit for our party, it makes more sense...  I don't want to say the new generation of apathetic RINO wanna be Protestant so-called Right Wingers, who really are not critical thinkers and just go along with their peers [I actually voted ALFRED E NEUMAN for POTUS last election]), are the example of how we as a country have lost track, and they are not MY G.O.P.
The USA,shouldn't tolerate unshaven repubs...  I mean, cmon - the bible says fucking shave!  Why the fuck do I have to look at your GD face pubes while I'm trying not to barf my cheerios up...

There were some legitimate Neo-Cons there, Jan. 6th, but I know that the people who committed these acts are RINOS (republicans in name only).
People don't understand that your vote, for the GOP, honestly isnt so important...  we give our country virtue through leading by example, and it's as Limbaugh said before he passed, let bygones be bygones... or sommet...
So anyhow,
I've pulled some bull mess, and sorry to my regular readers...
but now I'm free!
I'm free by the stripes if christ, and REGISTERING REPUBLICAN....

Trust me, anyone whose tired of this PC culture,
Register republican,
because it will give you the honor to persevere,
through faith,
knowledge,
Kindness, love godliness and
SELF CONTROL!


AMEN BROTHER!
We protest BIGLY, while the anti-fa sit in their little whore hovels or whatever and think they're part of it!  I mean honestly,
what seems more appropriate for civil disobedience ,
looting - or having an ACTUAL storm the capitol revolution...

I think a lot of others involved in the protest movement are -either side- pretty impressed by our tea party victory!
But friends,
The existential ethic isn't po-mo apathy! No!
The existential ethic isn't academic study by sophomores,
the existentialist ethic is - Doing Action by Virtue of the Word of God
It says in the NT,
" He who has faith without action is going to H-E-Double-You-Know-What..."
FAITH WITHOUT ACTION MEANS NOTHING 

And rave to the resurrection to come - where we're all going to be (those of us ACTUAL GOP-ers)
brought back to consume the flesh of the love, and hatred's ignorant piss...
Look for the resurrection in our eastern star's firmament to bring peace to all nations - all we can do is pray for a little piece of the pie, and peace on earth, and Ijust want to say to anyone out there:
'GIVE PEAS A CHANCE"



No comments:

Post a Comment