Thursday, January 27, 2022

The Stripe of Ishmael Is Alive in Christ

A Rendering of the Abramic Ishmealites (Above)

 There are several bedrooms. Alright then!
Sour Diesel review.
  Sherman from North Little Rock Box datak etc...Dropping a load for me to do work for more data or $$$ to buy a little bit of weed, cocaine, beer, LSD/Ecstacy and a little special k!!! !!!
How many hours do wee have 2 wurk, to buy that party liquor... Here, let's go shopping now, duhr...

 this is this and it isn't what it ain't!

Jesus Christ has redeemed us and wee are taught that Sodomy should be rarely shown, that is b/c  sodomy is the worst of the carnal sins.
Wee are a Property Auction 123 'U KNO WOT' 4 Jesus, but I'm sure a fatwah of the ishmealites and THE HERSTORY of Hagar, Ishma***el AND/WITH Babble Babble Babble on Babble Babble Babble on Tower b/c  Babel Has Fallen and killed God! The Bible says speak and serve Jah but it's also kind of critical of speaking in tongues at the same time!
 Should Dan bada Brew. Tell real from the barracks jabberloop:::::: baba : baba : baba :
 I am ecstatic to be talking 2 everybody - I love you, I love Jesus, I love the military, I love the FED, I love the tea party, I love militias, I love the police and I love the Marines! 

If you don't agree with me you can hang from a god damned tree okay cool that'll work... ;)
HAGAR & CHERUBIM





No comments:

Post a Comment