Monday, September 13, 2021

The only fear

 I shall wallow in this grave until the day you come With the ghosts the Frankenstein for yay a time shall come when they're salvino becoming in the south the salv salvation born again to die if only to have the solve of the balm of Gilead applied to the cradle of civilization! I shall rise from the grave! For ye there were many who were unbegotten and who shall rise as the undead in the end times! And yeah those two were unbegotten in the beach! And yay for those at the beach were totally unbegotten and begotten by the stripes of the almighty unbegotten begotten God which was to be begotten In the End Future the past present and! And yay for those who had suffered the pitiful sorrow of yesteryears Tomorrow there was the future of the past in the past of the future! For the future was yesterday and the past Shelby tomorrow! And yay for many more slaughtered in the eighth killing but yet there were so many non non non being that the not being over the people of Jerusalem! And so for there were many more who had lost their lives in the eve of the christening! And so as it were then so shall it be in the beginning of the den and of the now past of the future present which is the same now! And so it was told by the holy Dead Sea Scrolls that the Alpha and the Omega would be Antichrist of the devil's coming and second coming on Earth as the Christ child who was the devil! And yay for as it was in the days of Biblical times so too did it come to pass in our times as such! Barstow was spoken in the Bible and Isaac did eat all of his Venison and Jacob pass to feed me I pray thee and I am saying and Jacob said swear to me this day and he swear unto him and he sold his Birthright! And there was a famine in the land beside the first famine that was in the days of Abraham and Isaac went on the Apple Mac King of the Philistines onto Gerard and the Lord appeared unto him and said go not down into Egypt while in the land which I shall tell the! Sojourn in this land and I be with the into the days of Abraham and I will make thy seed to multiply as a stars of heaven and will give unto thy seed all these countries and in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed! Because that Abraham obeyed my voice and kept my charge my Commandments my statutes my laws and Isaac dwell in your arm soyou as it was in the Cradle civilization better check yourself before you wreck yourself biatch! And so as it was in the days of the Bible it was today also thou son of man prophesy I'm going to the mountains of Israel and say you mountains of Israel hear the word of the Lord does say it's the Lord God because the enemy has said against you haha even the ancient high places are ours in possession! There for prophesying say. Say it's the Lord God because they have named you desolate and swallowed you up on every side that you might be a possession on to the residue of the Heathen and Gigi are taking off in the lips of stalkers and are an infamy of the people! Therefore ye mountains of Israel hear the word of Jesus Salvatore! Then we'll I sprinkle clean water upon you and you shall be clean from all your filthiness and from all your Idols will I cleanse you! A new heart also will I give you and a new spirit will I put within you and I will take away the Stony heart of your flesh and I will give you an heart of Flesh! And I will put my spirit within you and cause you to walk in my statutes and you shall keep my judgments and do them.

No comments:

Post a Comment