Wednesday, September 29, 2021

HATED & BANNED BY CATHOLIC WHORES: "DDU UNDERGROUND VID MUST SEE"

MUST SEE VIDEO - CENSORED BY YOUTUBE
CHECK FB LINK BELOW FOR DDU DUSCLAIMER AT
AN HISTORIC ABSURD MILESTONE IN THE USSA

 Turns out the album I blogged on has already been blacklisted by the international communist conspiracy.  DDU FANS THIS IS AMUST WATCH!  Yours truly, talking about how - once again - my music has been banned for THIS blog being doxed and used by losers with idle hands...

wooooowwww... looks like yr pathetic loser ass got justice for niggers spics and kikes by getting me banned (this is the second time officially).  That is funny in a leik "youre going to hell for eternity and jesus with his brother seraphim and cherubim will descned to your little filth spot in H-E-Double-You-Know-What and laught at your rape/torture by demons for eternity aaaannnnddd..." way.

sry run on sentence,

What was I saying again?

Oh yeah,

so while yr being raped/tortured by demons,

Jesus the Truth & Messiah will see it,

and - I believe how it was put by Jonathan Edwards - "Laugh at you in your miserable condition and mock you and your absurd yet painfully ironic eternal and infernal torment for the sake of your insignificant place in the teleological societal evolution regarding factical and historical Justice in the Law of God's Word, and it's condemnation of scoffers".


Just being honest fag!


I mean,

I'm not wasting time even giving two thirds of two turds for THESE people,

yet they're actually taking time out of their day to - what do you even call it? - dox me, gossip about me, and network on social media to the end of cancel culture justice by people who, y'know, aren't very tall and have like reaaaallll inferior dicks to mine in terms of breadth, bulb circumference, overall length and virulent poisonous AIDS who are going to hell for doubting the one true son of man...

Me, Brendan...


#1 DJ!!!

"Goin over all their graf - I'll be doin wildtyle tags over their wanna be faggot art until I'm old as fuck and retired...  Cap style...  And no one can stop it, b/c I'm the Michael Phelps of  DJing, Graf, Mashing and Singing/MCing.  Try actually making an album lemming lolzsec~"


^DSICLAIMER^



DDU 2021

GOD SAVE OUR ARYAN NATION

3 comments:

  1. But you're a pussyclart racist and ended blocking me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cannot wait to see you in the street, watch yourself you racist cunt.

    ReplyDelete